Subscription commerce veterans from across the world converged in Santa Monica in October for two days of learning and networking at ChargeX Summit 2019 powered by Recharge.
Day 1 was focused on preeminent agencies building off the platform. Guest speakers from agencies of all sizes spoke on a variety of topics including scoping new projects and productizing solutions to common requests and alternative methods to build revenue.
Jason Tranel, Senior Product Manager, Recharge
Summary from this talk:
• Customers expect a highly tailored journey both pre and post checkout
• The customer portal isn’t a one-and-done interaction, it’s an ongoing relationship with your customers
• Version 2 of the Theme Engine is in open beta now, backed by the API it offers greater functionality
• The updated Theme Editor will provide a familiar experience for developers and reduce time to productivity
• Theme Engine offers greater customer self-serve enablement which secures revenue generation and revenue protection for agencies and merchants