Last updated on June 17, 2021
Personal Information does not include information that is:
- Lawfully made available from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated.
- Otherwise excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
2. Personal Information we Collect
Recharge may collect the following category of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Postal Address, and IP Address).
- Online Identifiers (Cookies and similar technology).
- Commercial Information (Last four digits of credit card number, products you have ordered or considered, as well as your purchasing history).
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information (Browsing history, search history, and information regarding how you use your account).
3. Sources of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months since this notice was last updated, we have collected Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- You/Your Devices.
- Analytics Provider.
- Partners: Our business partners including Merchants and Partners.
- OS/Platform Providers: Operating systems and platforms.
4. With Whom your Personal Information is Shared
- Analytics Providers.
- Advertising Providers: Advertising technology companies, such as advertising networks.
- Vendors: Vendors and service providers.
- Integrated Third Parties: Third parties integrated into our Services.
- Third parties as Legally Required: Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
- Third Parties in Merger/Acquisition: Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
- hird Parties with Consent: Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
5. Sale and Disclosure for Business Purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any California resident’s Personal Information.
6. Why We Collect your Personal Information
7. How We Collect your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from our Merchants, our Merchants’ customers, and our Partners. Merchant data is collected via our Platform Partners upon the installation of the Recharge Payments application.
Merchants’ customers’ Personal Information is collected during checkout as part of the buying and selling process. Partner Personal Information is collected upon registration with Recharge.
8. Right to Know and Access
You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (i) categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or disclosed by us; (ii) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (iii) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; (iv) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information; and (v) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve (12) months.
9. Right to Request Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions, you may submit a verifiable request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations. To verify your access or deletion request, please provide us with your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
11. Right to Equal Service and Price
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
12. Shine the Light
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with non affiliated companies for their direct marketing uses as contemplated by California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83), unless we have your permission.
13. Submit Requests
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Mailing us the completed Request Form to 1507 20th St., Santa Monica, CA 90404.
14. Authorizing an Agent
To authorize an agent to make a request to know or delete on your behalf, please send us an email via our Contact Information section. To authorize an agent to make an opt-out request on your behalf, please send a written authorization signed by you and the authorized agent to us via the Contact Information section.
15. Do Not Track Signals
There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
16. Contact Information
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us using one of the methods below:
1507 20th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90404